A new tab dashboard is opened where you enter the following general information about the dashboard:
- Dashboard name
- Type continuous or ad-hoc
- Select the views available for the dashboard users. These are displayed as separate tabs in the front end.
- The scorecard overview is default checked and can not be unchecked
- 3 views are available, map, list and trend (trend only available for continuous dashboard type)
- In the column ‘default view’ you can select the view that should be shown on opening the dashboard
- Fill out threshold values for number and percentages . These values are later suggested (but editable) when defining metrics
Press the button Save changes.