In the tab ‘Default Settings’ you can define various settings for the dashboard to start with. Many choices can be changed by the user. Underneath the available options are explained.
- Decimal character: choose a comma (,) or dot (.)
- Use thousand separator: whether or not to separate thousands by a comma or dot
- Month to date: to suggest the current month as date range
- Current: select week , month, quarter or year
- Completed: select week , month, quarter or year and enter a value to suggested how many of these completed intervals should be suggested as period
- Date range: select a specific date range as suggested period
- Running: select week , month, quarter or year and enter a value to suggested how many of these intervals should be suggested as period.
‘View by’ characteristic – select the starting characteristic value to break down the results in the list and trend view.
Sort by – select how the results are sorted in the list view
- # Records: the number of records is leading
- Metric: the calculated metric is leading
- Characteristic: the characteristic vales are sorted alphabetically
- Descending order: an extra option to check. If unchecked the order is ascending
Top # selection – the number of characteristic values that should be displayed (at the start) in the trend view.
Trend interval – the starting interval in which the values are calculated in the trend view.